Many of our friends and family have asked how they can partner with the ministry of Mungu With Us in Kenya. There are several ways, in which we need support.
First: Prayer Support
We have listed below some of the ways in which you can pray right now.
- Please pray for our ministry in and around the Malindi community. Pray that we will be a light as we work on sustainable community development.
- Please pray for our family life. It often proves difficult to balance ministry and family as our hearts are drawn to serve the people in Malindi.
- Please pray for our daily safety in Kenya. There is no imminent threat to our safety, but we realize that we are still foreigners in a foreign land.
- Please pray for God’s provision in our lives and ministry. This last year, Mungu With Us became an official 501c3 – a non-profit entity. With the blessing of this approval comes many changes in the financial needs of our ministry.
- Please pray for endurance in our flights and time spent traveling each year. Our family often travels around the community of Malindi. We also travel to and from the capital city of Nairobi. In addition to domestic travel, our international travel to the United States with a two small children is grueling.
Second: Financial Support
We are relying on your partnership to help support the ministry that God is doing in Malindi. We want everyone who gives to feel connected to the ministry to be able to give as they are lead.
Below we have listed several ways in which you can give.
1. You can give directly to Mungu With Us through the secure online giving PayPal non-profit platform (click here). This gift comes directly to Mungu With Us and is tax deductible. Like any tax deductible donation, you will receive a tax statement at the end of the calendar year for your gifts. You should receive a confirmation email receipt once you make a gift through our PayPal platform. Additionally, you can set up a recurring gift with just one click. (Please note that PayPal will charge a 2.2% fee that will be subtracted from your gift.)
2. FBC member or not, you can go to FBCH’s giving page on their website. You will be able to designate the amount and whether you wish to make a one-time or recurring gift. Please select General Fund from the Fund drop down menu. It is imperative to include “Mungu With Us” in the memo line, as this ensures the money will be deposited in our ministry account.
Cash or Check
1. Mail cash or check payable to Mungu With Us to 126 Stonehouse Dr., Gallatin, TN 37066.
2. Checks or cash may also be turned into FBC Hendersonville with “Mungu With Us” on the memo line or designated on the envelope, all funds will be deposited into our funds for ministry.
Recurring Gift by Mail
1. To set up a recurring gift via automatic bank withdrawal, print the Direct Payment Authorization PDF . Mail or email the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org or 106 Bluegrass Commons Blvd, Hendersonville TN 37075.
Stock and other non-monetary gifts.
As a registered non-profit (501c3), we are also set up to receive gifts of stock. For more information about donating stock or other non-monetary gifts, please contact us directly at email@example.com.
THIRD: Reach out to us on social media!
Another great way to support us and the work we are doing is encouragement. We leave almost 9,000 miles away from “home”. We love to stay connected and to receive encouragement. One of the best ways to do this is on our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/munguwithus/.