Many of our friends and family have asked how they can support God’s ministry in Kenya through First Baptist Church Hendersonville. There are several ways, in which we need support.
First: Prayer Support
We have listed below some of the ways in which you can pray right now. As our ministry progresses, we will update the list.
- Please pray for our safety in our flights and time spent traveling. (This may not seem like a huge prayer request but traveling almost 35 hours with a two year old you need some prayer.
- Please pray for our move as we transition from one side of the country to the other. While there are many similarities there are also many differences, and we are praying that the Lord will ease us into life in a Islam dominated area.
- Please pray for our daily safety in Kenya. Malindi is not specifically known as a dangerous place, but there are many unknowns.
- Please pray for God’s provision in our lives. This leads us to the next way you can support us.
Second: Financial Support
We are relying on your partnership to help support the ministry that God is doing in Africa. We want everyone who gives to feel connected to the ministry that God. If you would like to give, all gifts are made through First Baptist Church Hendersonville. (The gift is tax-deductible). Below we have listed several ways in which you can give.
1. FBC member or not, you can go to FBCH’s giving page on their website. You will be able to designate the amount and whether you wish to make a one-time or recurring gift. Please select General Fund from the Fund drop down menu. It is imperative to include “Mungu With Us” in the memo line, as this ensures the money will be deposited in our ministry account.
2. Next you will be asked to verify your mobile number. This allows you to continue without having to create a username and password.
3. After entering in the security code sent to your mobile phone, you will be asked for your information for making the financial contribution.
Cash or Check
1. Any check or cash turned into FBCH with “Mungu With Us” on the memo line or with “Mungu With US or Keith and Erin Holloway” designated on the envelope, will be deposited into our funds for ministry.
2. Mail a check payable to First Baptist Hendersonville to 106 Bluegrass Commons Blvd., Hendersonville, TN 37075. Be sure to note “Mungu With US” in the For line.
Recurring Gift by Mail
1. To set up a recurring gift via automatic bank withdrawal, print the Direct Payment Authorization PDF . Mail or email the completed form to email@example.com or 106 Bluegrass Commons Blvd, Hendersonville TN 37075.
THIRD: Reach out to us on social media!
Another great way to support us and the work we are doing is encouragement. We leave almost 9,000 miles away from “home”. We love to stay connected and to receive encouragement. One of the best ways to do this is on our FaceBook page https://www.facebook.com/munguwithus/.